Love your KEJO
Lost your laundry instructions? No problem, we got you covered. Here’s our recommendations for keeping your KEJOs looking and feeling buttery soft!
- Machine wash at 30 degrees - it saves the environment.
- Wash using a non bio detergent
- Avoid using fabric softener - this inhibits the moisture wicking capabilities
- Always wash with similar colours
- Turn your KEJOs inside out
- Wash like materials together
- Avoid washing with materials such as:
- Denim - its rough
- Items with zips, hooks or velcro
- Cotton and fluffy towels - cotton fluff loves to stick to our materials
There is no need to:
- Tumble Dry
- Dry Clean
Our Sweatshirts and T'shirts can be ironed if you wish, however, we recommend you turn inside out and do not iron directly on logos.
We recommend airing your bands after each use. However, if they do need a wash follow our guide below....
- Hand wash only in cold water - rinse thoroughly
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat